Sunday, October 5, 2008

women of faith conference

I went to Women of Faith two weeks ago but forgot my camera. I was waiting until my friend got the pictures to me so I could put pics with my post. We had a great time! I mostly learned it's ok to me emotional, it's just learning what to do with those emotions. I was also very touched by a skit they did. The main point was what are we doing with our mouths? Are we being an arsonist with our words or are we slow to speak? This is something I need to work on especially with my kids.





The other part I enjoyed was staying dowtown with my girlfriends. It was nice to get away and just be with girls! We stayed at the Hyatt (really nice room) for really cheap. (My girl, Christina, got the hook ups, if you know what I mean!) Fun times! Great memories! Insightful learning!

Photobucket

0 comments: