Monday, May 11, 2009

"buttered up" on Mother's Day

Jeff decided to butter me up for Mother's Day. No pun intented. I asked him to butter my bread for me and while he completed the task he also buttered my fingers and hands. I don't get mad, I get even!!! I returned the gesture by wiping my hands all over his arms and face!! It was great to laugh together! I guess I can't say he's never buttered me up!! On the other hand, I had a great Mother's Day! Malachi decorated a cup and planted Mother's Day flower seeds in it along with a handmade book about the things we do together!! Makaelyn cleaned her room and made a card at Sunday School for me!! They also got me a card from the two of them that touched my heart!! Love you kiddos!

1 comments:

619 Barnett Blvd. said...

Buttered up huh?????? I think there might have been more to that if the kids hadent been around!!!!!!