Time flies with kids, a husband and a business. I have alot to catch up on.
1. Malachi played football for the Wizards again and made it to the playoffs.
2. Nandy went to be with Jesus October 30, 2009, so we made a trip to Texas in October. Oh, how we miss her dearly.
3.The kids dressed up for Halloween and went trick or treating in Nana and Pa's neighborhood. Malachi was Hulk and Makaelyn was a bumble bee for Halloween.
4. Thanksgiving was in Denver this year along with Nana, Pa, Auntie J and Rachel. We had yummy food and a relaxing day at our house.
5. The first part of December we went to a Christmas program called "Christmas at the Ranch" in Highlands Ranch with Jeff's extended family. We always enjoy getting in the Christmas spirit with this program.
6. We flew to Texas for Christmas where Mema, Papa, Auntie J, and Rachel met us. We stayed at Nana and Pa's house along with Uncle J, Aunt Nett and Rhian Grace. Christmas was a great time with family.
7. Pa turned 54 on January 4th and Nana turned 53 on January 14th. Happy Birthday!!
8. In between that time Grandaddy passed away on January 8, 2010. I traveled to Texas for his memorial which was today.
9. Last Sunday I had some severe pain in my right side and after an ER visit and x-rays, we figured out I had a kidney stone that was trying to pass. On Monday I had surgery to shock the stone and place a stint from my kidney to my bladder to help the broken pieces pass easier.
It has been a very eventful 2009 as well as the start of 2010. We shall see what the rest of 2010 has to bring.
2 days ago