Monday, March 22, 2010

NYC

My mom took me to NYC for my 30th birthday this year!! Jennifer, my sister-in-law and her mom, Barbara, also came with us! We had a great girls weekend away! We got alot in with just three days there! Big thank you's to Jennifer and Barbara for being our tour guides! Mom and I would have gotten lost otherwise!

first morning at hotel eating breakfast
TODAY show with Meredith Vieira
Rockefeller Center
subway
Martha Stewart Show
Madison Square Garden
Macy's
Roxy's Deli for lunch
Toys R Us in Times Square
M&M World
Amadeus Pizza for dinner
Mary Poppins Broadway show
Red Bus tour
Central Park
The Plaza Hotel
FAO Schwarz (I got to play the BIG piano)
Louis Vuitton
Tiffany & Co.
Trump TourCarnegie Deli for lunch
Grand Central Station
Memphis Broadway show (my favorite)
Chinatown
Little Italy for lunch
Staten Island Ferry
Statue of Liberty
Elmo in Times Square
Million Dollar Quartet Broadway show
Hard Rock Cafe for dinnner

1 comments:

Beth said...

I saw the scrapbook you made. It looks like fun. My mom and I are trying to talk Shelley into going for her 30th, she doesn't want to take off work though! Think we are now looking at next summer.