Monday, May 3, 2010

women's retreat...

I had a great time on the women's retreat I attended this weekend. Thank you, Jeff, for watching the kids so I could go. Debbie, Kim and I rode together to Westcliffe, CO. We stopped to have lunch at the Olive Garden before heading southwest to our destination!

Debbie, Jessica and I went into the little town of Westcliffe on Saturday afternoon to look at all the shops and walk around.


I am in awe of God's creation. The mountains are so beautiful!

Debbie and Me
Jessica and Me
This is my favorite of Debbie! She makes me laugh ALOT!
This was the steeple of the local church in Westcliffe!
More beautiful landscape!
Driving and taking a picture...probably not the greatest idea!
We had visitors as we drove back to the camp site from town!


At first I didn't want to attend this retreat but now I know God had me there for a reason. I really needed to here the message and be with women! We learned this weekend about letting go of the flesh and walking in the Spirit! I needed the encouragement of the message and the women! What a great and much needed weekend!

0 comments: