Friday, June 4, 2010

BolderBOULDER...

I ran the BolderBOULDER on Monday. This was the first race I have ever run and for that matter the first time I have ever RUN. I am NOT a runner but think I could be. My goal was to finish knowing I would have to walk/run but I exceeded my goal by running the whole 10K (6.2 miles)!! I jogged slow to keep a steady pace and finished with a time of 1hr. 28min. Next year I want to beat my time. I was super excited! I ran with Nancy (great friend from church who is not pictured at all because she's way faster), Debbie (great friend from church) and Jana (great friend I met in my neighborhood).





2 comments:

619 Barnett Blvd. said...

WhooWho!!! Way to sport the JBF shirt!!!! Love that you are loving running!!! Maybe next year I will fly up and run with you!!!

the peterson family said...

Would love for you to join me!